Pistons​
Sticky Pistons​
Chests​
Repeater​
Comparator​
Red Stone Dust​
Barrels​
pipes1.png
The amount of each item will depend on how long you want your pipe and how many pipes you are wanting. I will show you the simplest way to make a piping system.​
NOTE: If you use all clear glass touching each other your items will not go where you intend for them to go.​
Basics: Sticky Piston is the input. Piston is output. Glass is the pipe. Input is always chest. Output can be either barrel or chest. I use chests because we have them set as double chest size.​
Now that we have that out of the way you can do one of 2 things for a signal since this doesn't tick on its own.. First is use a button or lever. With using one of those you will have to constantly click or flick it. I personally would rather have the red stone signal. Very simple to do.. 1 comparator 1 repeater 4 red stone dust.​
this is your red stone signal that will only pulse when there are item in the chest.​
Lets build!!! Now that you have your basic signal place a chest in front of your comparator then you place the sticky piston facing the chest, but next to the red stone signal.. pipes4.png again simple right!!!!​
Next is laying the pipes (glass). Remember when setting your pipes that the clear glass does cross colors as we as clear.. Your pipes can be as long as you want as long as it doesn't throw errors in my console. Also, keep in mind that the more bends you have in your piping the long it is considered. So a good rule of thumb is less is better.. pipes5.png, next step is going to be the output.. You have to have an end location.. This is where your regular piston comes in.. pipes6.png. The piping does have to be on the back of the piston for it to function properly..​
Finally you put your output chest/barrel..pipes7.png.​
I tried to make this as simple as possible. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ping me on discord.​

Attachments

Last edited:

Chrysti

Administrator
Staff member
SORTER 101
[MC1229]S
Items you will need for making a sorter system:
Chest​
Barrels​
Pistons​
Sticky Pistons​
Glass​
sorter1.png
You can start with making your ranged collector then your piping system.​
After you make your piping system, you are going to want your things to be sorted. There is several ways to sort things. This is going to be the long drawn out way.​
You will be piping from the output piston into a sign. I have placed mine on a glass block so that you are able to see the pistons that I am using. sprter4.png On your sign you will only need to put [mc1229]s on line 2. Everything else fills in on its own automatically. You will then need a cheston top of the block with the sign. then inside the chest will be the item/items you are wanting to sort.. sorter9.png Your items will sort to the right of your piping system. Now if you are anything like me and you like things to go every which way for no reason at all you can simply just put invert on line 3 for the items tobe sorted to the left of your system. sorter8.png
Reminder: Sorting items go to the right everything else goes left. Inverted items to be sorted go to the left and everything else goes to the right.​
That is the basics of an extensive sorting system.​
If you have any questions and I'm not in game feel free to ping me on discord.​

Last edited:

Chrysti

Administrator
Staff member
RANGED COLLECTOR 101
[MC1214]S
Items you will need for making a ranged collector:
Chest​
Sign​
Block​
ranged7.png
This is the bare basics for what you need for a ranged collector.​
You set your block down, then place chest or double chest on top of that then place your sign on the block so that it is below the chest ranged9.png. On your sign you need to only put [mc1214]s on line 2 ranged8.png. Everything else fills in for you. Now that you have this here you can make your ranged collector pick up your drops.​
That was the basic collector. You can also set it so that it only picks up certain things example is a sign ranged3.png. You will type on line 4 the minecraft id of what item you want it to pick up.​
Now a bit more technical... You can actually set the location you want the collector to pick up.. There is a set location that the ranged collector picks up as. It is spherical.. Everything inside the glass and redstone as well as underground opposite of whats above ground.. ranged10.png. So that you know this you can shift using line 3 of the sign pretty much you will do 10=10:0:0 or 10=0:10:0 or even 10=0:0:10. Examples: ranged2.pngranged4.pngranged5.png.​
If there is any questions please don't hesitate to ping me on discord.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Status

Address: pl3x.net

Discord Status

Join us on Discord
      Top Bottom