Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What can we do to make the forums more active?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by illuminerdy, May 22, 2017.

1. illuminerdy

illuminerdy
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

There's not a lot of content here yet, but the reinstatement of Pl3x gaming is brand new so it's to be expected. However, getting people in here and posting is absolutely essential. We have 16 members and only 3 have posted here in the last week. Trying to get new members is impossible of they're going to sign into a Dead forum.

So. What needs to be done to get the people we already have in here to be more active in the forums? How can I get this place going? I want to eventually start running contests with actual prizes, wither it's some sort of in-game items or digital codes or gaming gift cards. But with no one here it seems pointless.

Please, reply with anything that would interest you that will make you want to log in and start discussions with other gamers more often. Every suggestion will be taken into consideration.

#1 illuminerdy, May 22, 2017
    Last edited: May 22, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Chrysti

Chrysti
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Since we are all I'm different timezones possibly different events for the different timezones.. As well as the different games.

The games lists are a great help.. Just gotta make sure they are up to date..

• Like Like x 1
  3. illuminerdy

illuminerdy
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

This is exactly why I'm trying to implement a roster. As more games are introduced, more rosters will be included.

If we can get enough people dedicated to the same games, we can definitely work out events! It's one of the goals I'm aiming for